Monday, September 18, 2017

Fabulous Fall

Today I am sharing my Gecko Galz projects for September. First up is a tag, which was sprayed with Tattered Angels ink sprays. The ear of corn image is from the "Harvest Time" collage sheet by Gecko Galz. The turkey is from the "Thankful for Fall" Jewel It sheet. The brown leaves are die cut from Gecko Galz paper. The rest of the items are from my stash.

Next up is a Thanksgiving card, using Gecko Galz papers from the Autumn Colors pack and the Gypsy Market papers. I cut the paper into 1.5" squares and attached them to a card base. The image is from the "Thanksgiving Memories" collage sheet. Final touches were a flower with a button center and the word Thankful which was cut from the "Thankful for Fall" Jewel It sheet.

My final project is a pumpkin card. The pumpkin was die cut with the "Montegue" paper (from the Star Crossed paper pack). The background paper is from the "Autumn Harvest" paper pack and the large leaf is the "Thanksgiving" paper (from the Mayflower paper pack) The small leaves were punched out of paper scraps from my stash. The word sticker is also from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today! Check out all the fabulous fall collage sheets and paper packs at Gecko Galz.

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

What a gorgeous tag, love the colours. Hugs, Valerie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all gorgeous! LOVING the leaves!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Erika. said...

I love your fall inspired art! Its that time, isn't it? Hugs-Erika

Nancy said...

They're all beautiful, Joan! I think we all really loved this theme! :o)

Michele said...

these pieces are beautiful and they really make me happy that it is autumn time! xo