Sunday, May 7, 2017

Face Tags

I have three more face tags to share for Tag Tuesday.

The first tag's background is showing part of the Titanic (I purchased a collage sheet years ago; sorry, can't remember who from). The lady and child were stamped, using a B Line Designs stamp called "Hannah's Son". I added paper at the top of the tag, lace at the bottom and also blue adhesive paper ribbon. The word sticker is from Tim Holtz. The flowers are from Prima.

The second tag features a Gecko Galz image and paper covering the tag. The heart doily, word sticker and butterfly are from my stash.

I made the last tag by stamping the man's face onto a plain manila tag. I covered the face with a scrap of paper and inked the rest of the tag using Distress inks. I removed the paper and finished inking around his face. The word Epic was in my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

The tags are all gorgeous, and all so different. I love the man's face you used in the last one, fantastic stamp - which company is it from? Thanks for your wonderful support for our challenge again, much appreciated, hugs, Valerie
And have a great, new week!

chrissie said...

All three tags are terrific Joan and all so different Thank you for your support in this challenge

Love Chrissie xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are fabulous! LOVING the vintage feel to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michele said...

all three of these are gorgeous Joan! i have that rugged man face stamp too, you're inspiring me to pull it out and do something with it! xo