Thursday, May 18, 2017

Country Charm

For Gecko Galz this month I made two cards to share with you. I followed the country charm theme (May's customer challenge).

The first one uses a bee from the "What's the Buzz" collage sheet and a butterfly from the "How Does My Garden Grow" sheet. The die cut oval was made using "Potluck" paper from the Kitchen Sink collection.

I love the pretty image on the second card - it's from the "Country Charm" collage sheet. The background paper is from the "Country Charm" paper pack. I also added a bit of floral trim and a blue Doodlebug doily. The word hello on both cards is cut from a Sizzix die.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the vintage feel!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Erika. said...

Love those cards Joan. They have a wonderful country feel with the lace! Hugs-Erika

chrissie said...

Both wonderful,projects Joan and I love the bee image

Chrissie xx

froebelsternchen said...

Both cards are so beautiful - lovely layered!
Happy weekend ahead!
oxo Susi