Thursday, December 24, 2015

Final Gecko Galz post

It's with much sadness that I am posting my final Gecko Galz post. This design team has been wonderful to be on - from the great images to my very inspiring team members! I have been a Gecko Galz dt member for 4.5 years. Due to family obligations I am stepping down from all my design teams at this time.


Now for my final GG projects - 1 card and 5 tags.
First up are three tags featuring images from December's "Greek to Me" collage sheets.

Next is my Christmas tag. I used a lovely image from December's "Snow Maidens" collage sheet.


I also made a tag using an image and papers from the December kit "Czarina".


The card I made also uses an image from the Czarina kit.


Below is your free Gecko digi - please enjoy!


Happy Holidays!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry to see you leave this team - you always create such beautiful things for them! I hope all is ok! Hugs!!! Merry Christmas!!

DonnaMundinger said...

These are just gorgeous, Joan! I too am leaving the team to try and get more organized, but hope to see you around blogland and on FB. Have a wonderful Christmas and all good things in 2016.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work.