Monday, September 7, 2015

New challenge!

Hi, after taking the month of August off, Make My Monday is back with a new challenge. It's called "F is for..." and was picked by team member Marina. Speaking of team members, we have 4 new dt ladies. Check out the Make My Monday blog to see the gorgeous works by my fellow designers.


For my card, I used Moxxie's "Grid Iron" collection to make an "F is for Football" card. I die cut the players using the Sizzix tickets die set. The banner flags are from the sticker sheet, as is the word football.

Thanks for stopping by today and please join us in this week's challenge.

3 comments:

Marina said...

Ha ..this is not what we call Football in the UK! I love the colour combo, the sense of energy and the bunting on this stylish card.

Fliss said...

A great card Joan and a great take on the challenge too as I'd never have thought of football as a theme!
Fliss xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just fabulous!!!!!!!