Monday, August 24, 2015

Gecko Galz - samples & free digi image

Today I'm sharing my Gecko Galz projects for August.

First up are three cards I made using the fabulous Gecko hot air balloon images. The cards were quick and simple - I used a black card base for each and the same purple paper background. I added a balloon image and a Tim Holtz word ticket (or the word cut from a ticket). The balloons are from the Up, up and away sheets.


Next, I made a collage piece. I used the girl with wings image from the August kit called Curiosity Shop. I also used the moon icon. These were layered onto one of the Curiosity Shop papers. I added flowers, a bird cage, and a butterfly transparency from my stash.



Finally, I made a clown tag. The manila tag (from Ranger) was sprayed with inks. I sized the clown image in Photoshop, fussy cut and pop dotted him to the tag. I added a scalloped circle cut from the Trapeze paper (Life is a Circus paper set). I used a chipboard piece that says "this Rocks" in the center of the circle and added yellow enamel dots to the clown's shoes and hat. Some brightly colored fibers and an orange sticker that says "giggle" finish the tag.


Here is your free digi image from Gecko Galz - please enjoy!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the fairy on the first one!!!!!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for the freebie.

Michele said...

you are a gifted artist, every one of these pieces is truly stunning. thanks for the freebie! xo

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous samples, Joan! Especially love the fun tag. Thanks for the freebie. xxD

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Gorgeous!I love your clown tag,beautifully done! Hugs,Tee