Monday, April 27, 2015

Vintage

Fellow design team member Fliss has chosen a wonderful theme for this week at Make My Monday! It's Vintage week and we hope you will join us with a project of your own. You can link your Vintage piece up here.

For my Vintage collage, I dug around in my stash and pulled out items that I've had forever! I began with the reproduction manila paper and layered a transparency on top. Next, I added a cabinet card woman, the pen, and the Special Event ticket. I chalked the woman's cheeks and hair to give her some color. Finally, I mounted the collage onto blue and black cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by! The design team has done lovely samples - please check them out at Make My Monday.

3 comments:

Fliss said...

Absolutely love this Joan. A fabulous background and a lovely vintage lady too.
Fliss xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! I loveeeeee this!!!!!!!

Marina said...

Really lovely collage of vintagey things.