Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Global Traveler

Moxxie's 2015 Winter Release Hop - check it out here for details on how to win one of the fabulous new lines!!


Today my Global Traveler journal page is up on the Unruly Paper Arts blog. I made the page for the January Reader's Art Quest. There are also great projects by some of the other UPA design team members.

I made this page in my large Dylusions journal. First I used Pan Pastels to create the background. If you've never used Pan Pastels before, let me say that they are amazing! The colors are gorgeous, they blend easily and there is no mess. I used four shades on the background and then I also used a blue to color the hot air balloons.

The balloons and the globe were fussy cut from papers by Splash of Color. The car was cut from a Tim Holtz die. I stamped the men onto white cardstock with a stamp called One Man Show by Stampington & Co. All the pieces were layered over the Pan Pastel background. Lastly, I added the foam word stickers (by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts).

I love how this page turned out! To learn more about Pan Pastels and see all the fun colors available check out their website here.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee this! LOVING the globe and balloons!!!!