Monday, January 26, 2015

Bright and Cheery...

Join us this week at Make My Monday as we try to chase away the dreary winter days with our Bright and Cheery theme!

I dug into my Gelli prints and used one as the background for this card. I mounted it onto a white cardstock base and then added a piece of lacy trim. I used stamps from an older Stampin' Up set and Tim Holtz inks to make the shells. The starfish was stamped in Peacock Feathers, the spiral shell in Salty Ocean and the scallop shell with Festive Berries. The word Hello is from a sticker sheet by We R Memory Keepers.


Next I'd like to share a layout I did for Moxxie. I used the new Winery line for this page.

I love the rich colors and all the fun stickers!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! I love those shells!!!!

Fliss said...

Gorgeously bright and beautiful card for my challenge Joan and your other creations are lovely too.
Fliss xx

Ellibelle said...

Love your gelli print card! Such a fun background! I really need to get mine out again, can't believe I've only used it a few times and it's so much fun! Thanks for the inspiration!
A gorgeous layout too! Beautifully done!