Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall Colors

This week at Make My Monday, the theme is to use Fall colors on a project. We'd love to have you join us by entering your Fall/Autumn project!

I stamped on my card, using a leaf stamp by Great Impressions. I used Tim Holtz Distress inks (Festive Berries & Spiced Marmalade) for the leaves and a Stampin' Up marker (Chocolate Chip) for the branches. The card base is orange cardstock, layered with BoBunny blue paper and cardboard. I added a Jillibean "hello" flag and a Studio Calico flair.

I love Fall and the beautiful colors it brings! The leaves are just beginning to turn colors here - I am looking forward to their full display of beauty in October!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING those leaves!!!!!!

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous and classy creation Joan - love it!
Fliss xx

Sue - said...

Beautiful card - I love the bright leaves with the corrugated card.

Pink Unicorn said...

I love the bright colours and the cardboard. Gorgeous!

Angela said...

Gorgeous! Fantastic stamping!!!