Monday, July 14, 2014

End of term

The theme at Make My Monday this week is "End of Term". Since this site is based in the UK, they are just finishing up their school year, while most children in the United States have already been on summer break. So for this week, if you'd like to enter, we'd like you to make a thank you card for a teacher, graduation card or teacher appreciation gift.

Check out what the design team has made at Make My Monday. If you enter, you have a chance to be one of our top 3 winners!

My card is a thank you for a teacher. I used a blue cardstock base, layered on a gray honeycomb paper with inked edges and then added three strips of washi tape and stickers. Simple, quick, but I like it!! I got the stickers at JoAnn Fabrics. The line is called "Life's Little Occasions" by K&Co and there are lots of different subjects to choose from. Everything else I used was from my stash.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors!!!!

Marina said...

Those washi tapes are perfect! Great design. Marina

Sue - said...

Super card Joan.