Monday, June 16, 2014

Make My Monday ... Pink is the Color

The theme at Make My Monday this week is "Pretty in Pink". Check out the cards made by my fellow dt members for some great inspiration!

My card uses paper (Echo Park), small wood veneer hearts (Studio Calico), small white doily (Martha Stewart) and embellishments from my stash. I layered the white doily and the pink flower on the hot air balloon to give it a little pop of color and dimension.

Create a "Pretty in Pink" card or project and link it up at Make My Monday. We'd love to have you join us!

4 comments:

Fliss said...

This is really pretty Joan and the decorations on the balloon a very creative touch.
Fliss xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the hearts!!!!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so pretty! Love all the pink and how you layered the hot air balloon.

Marina said...

Really unusual design, witht he flower and doily layered on the balloon - it's great. Marina