Friday, June 27, 2014

Hi, it's Joan with a Moxxie post featuring the Busy Boy collection. What a darling line of papers these are: from monsters to tools to race cars and more! I made a scrapbook page about my great-nephew, Liam, who says "no" to everything!

I began my layout by cutting a piece of background paper (the teal side of the Handy Helper paper.) I attached this paper to a piece of white cardstock, which I then mounted onto an 8.5"x11" piece of black cardstock. Next I cut a piece from the Little Monster paper. Then I cut three strips in varying sizes and patterns and added them behind the photo.

I used one of the little monsters from the Busy Boy rub-on sheet by putting it on white cardstock and punching it out with a scallop punch. The border piece is from the Busy Boy sticker sheet - I trimmed the border down to fit across the bottom of my monster paper. I kept what was left, because it can still be used on a card or tag. I attached the border with pop dots, then the monster rub-on and finally pop dotted the quote sticker at the top of the photo.

Liam is a sweet little guy, but like any three year old, he has some "little monster" in him as well!

No comments: