Monday, June 2, 2014

First Haircut

Today I want to share a scrapbook layout featuring my great-nephew, Liam. This is a picture taken while he was getting his first haircut. Every time I am at the hair salon and children are getting haircuts, they cry. But not Liam - not a tear during the whole experience!

This page is 8.5" x 11" in size. I used orange cardstock for the base, layered on white cardstock and then teal patterned paper. I used a 4"x6" photo and placed it off center, so it was farther to the left side of the page.

Next came the fun part - layering on the embellishments!! Stars, words, a ticket and arrows were pop dotted around the photo. The "love this" word strip and the camera were added. All of these items created a border on two sides of the photo.

I love how this layout of my little Liam came together!

Supplies used: Jillibean Soup arrows, stars and words; American Crafts ticket & camera; paper & cardstock from my stash

Check out The Robin's Nest to see all of the great products they have for sale.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is adorable! He is so cute!! LOVING the colors and that camera!!!!

Proxxon Tools said...

he is so cute, thanks for this great post.

Robin said...

Very nice. Thanks for applying

Jacqueline said...

Great work - fab piccies - Jacqueline xx