Friday, April 4, 2014

Teacups and Tiaras

Unruly Paper Arts does a Readers Art Quest (challenge) each month. April's challenge is "Teacups and Tiaras". You can play along with the Unruly DT!! Check it out at April Reader Art Quest.

My RAQ piece is a baby in a teacup. She is from a sheet of images at Altered Pages. I sized her in Photoshop, cut her out and then chalked her hair, dress and face. She is sitting in a teacup I purchased at Home Goods. I filled the cup with excelsior, flowers and then added wings and a tiara to the baby. The tiara is from a Jolee's sticker sheet.

My teacup baby was fun to make! Check out the other projects from the Unruly design team and the Altered Pages dt at the link above.

There is a great prize offered to this month's winner!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is just FABULOUS!!!!!!!

Sharon said...

This is so gorgeous - I love it!

Electra said...

Adorable!!