Saturday, September 14, 2013

Creating... Collages!

I love making collages! I can use inks, stencils and stamps and just have fun! Then there are the pretty papers, fun embellishments and images - I never get tired of creating collages!!!

I'm posting three collages today, titled "Birds of a Feather", "Remember" & "Dream". The first two use vintage cabinet card images.

"Dream" is a photo of me as a child. I love those paper lantern stickers (been in my stash forever!) and how they contrast with the soft sprayed background. Making collages is a great way to use up your stash!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are amazing!! LOVING that banner on the last one!!

artzellie said...

I really like all the collages, but think the lanterns on the last collage really pop. And love how everything seems to work so well together.