Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Evidence of Summer....2010

I am very excited because I'm starting a new project just for myself! I'm calling it Evidence of Summer....2010.
It is going to be a combination scrapbook/journal of this summer. Michelle Ward, one of my favorite artists, always talks about evidence and collecting evidence of your life and art.
My first page is going to be a grid. Michelle does a monthly challenge called GPP Street Team Crusade and this month the challenge is to make a grid.
Here is the link to her blog - http://www.michelleward.typepad.com/michelleward
where you will find information on the crusade.

1 comment:

michelle ward said...

Joan - thank you for the kind words :) I am so pleased to hear you are going to chronicle your summer in a journal. Having that as a personal goal I'm sure you will process everyday with filters of what you can collect and document on pages. How much fun - enjoy!