Sunday, June 28, 2009

SPCC color challenge #3




The challenge this week was to use lilac, green and chocolate chip. My card is lilac and green, the ribbon is lilac and the bird is chocolate chip.
I also made a gift container. I used green and lilac scrapbook paper and fit it inside a medium-sized paint can (from the craft store). Then I cut a flower from the paper, inked it with chocolate chip ink, punched a hole and tied it to the handle with chocolate chip ribbon (to use as a gift tag). I cut a circle from the paper and covered the top of the lid.

8 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful card - I love the "bling".

suzARTe said...

lovely card, the colours work so well together

Sammye Jo said...

I love the tin!!!!

Craftastic Life said...

those came out beautiful!

thescrapmaster said...

WOW This is such a gorgeous project!!
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator

Lynn said...

I love the altered tin! Great job! and your card is just beautiful! Congrats on winning the SPCC color challenge - you definitely deserved it!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

So you are the person who made this fantastic card. (A fellow Buckeye. :~) )

Unknown said...

Congratulations!Beautiful card :)